READY, AIM, FIRE – THUMB WISDOM
Lately I’ve been obsessed with Thumbs. As I prepare for the next two Dabblers to Divers Tele-seminars and the upcoming Level I Hand Analysis Training where part of our focus is on your thumbs, I get to revisit the amazing information residing there.
The natural researcher in me, got me going in Google images.
Do actors and stand up comedians mostly have curvy thumbs?
Do movie directors mostly have straight thumbs?
Do financial folks or CEO’s mostly have straight thumbs?
Can you predict flexibility vs inflexibility depending on vocation?
The answers to the above questions are not necessarily. That’s why it is so important to observe the style of the person, whether a CPA, a CEO or a stand up comedian to understand how they operate based on their thumb characteristics.
Here are some examples. From upper left clockwise: Alan Greenspan, former head of the Federal Reserve Bank; Michael Jordon, famous basketball star; Russell Crowe, actor; Quentin Tarantino, movie director. Upper 2 – curvy thumbs; lower 2 straight.
Read about straight vs curvy and then learn more about them as people.
Your thumbs are the boss of your hands. They hold SO MUCH INFORMATION – it’s breathtaking.
Here’s a short list of some of the characteristics:
- How do you get results – based on intuition or logic? (Straight vs Curvy)
- Are you more independent in your life or more dependent? (Size/length of the thumb and the angle of opposition)
- How assertive are you – Make it happen or go with the flow? (Straight+Stiff vs. Curvy+Flexible)
- How big a sphere of influence do you need/feel comfortable with? (The angle of opposition – distance of your thumb from your index finger – 90 vs 45 vs 20 degrees)
- What is your innate capacity to get results , i.e. how hard do you have to work to get them? (set of your thumb from your wrist up)
- Would those closest to you call you stubborn or flexible? (STIFF/FAT/STRAIGHT vs Curvy/super flexible)
- Are you taking the path of least resistance? (horizontal lines across the 3rd Eye – see chakras below)
- Do you have the Seer’s Gift? (Star in your 3rd Eye zone)
See, I told you. Your thumb reveals a lot about you. Whether you have curvy or straight thumbs, flexible or stiff, wide or thin, wide open or held close, these are keys to your natural personality style. Although there can be good news and bad news about each trait, nothing is inherently bad or good. This is just who you are at this point in time. And, wait there is more!
o Ready – Bottom Zone – Throat – self-expression
o Aim – Middle Zone – Third Eye – discernment
o Fire – Upper Zone – Crown – will and determination
Compare the information to what you know about yourself and those closest to you. Have fun! Contact me if you want a thumb consult.