Learn to Read Your Hands – Change Your Life
In Burlington, Vermont, March 20-23, 2014
- Taught by Janet Savage, one of 5 Master Teachers and Faculty of the International Institute of Hand Analysis – IIHA
- Only live, in person IIHA class on the East Coast, USA in 2014
- Last live, in person class before the IIHA Certified Hand Analyst Year Long training begins
- Brand New Bonus for Early Bird registration – now there are 3! See below …..
Do you want to learn how to read your own spot-on, accurate Instruction Manual for Life and get aligned with your true calling? It’s written directly onto your own body. If so, you’re going to want to check out this life-changing class. Your fingerprints and other parts of your very own hands reveal for certain who you are here to be and what you are here to do and-even more importantly-how to live your BEST LIFE.
And if you’re someone who helps-or wants to help others-discover themselves and reach for their full human potential, then this is the Ultimate Life Purpose Assessment Tool for you!
Are you ready? Here are some more details for you. Take advantage of the savings and 3 bonuses by claiming your spot by the 16th of February.
I’m getting some great questions from applicants –
- Flow and Content: Visit Upcoming Classes for ALL the information about flow and content
- What is the value of taking the Intensive live in the flesh! This is the first level of immersion into the world of hand analysis and hands. You can’t beat touching live hands. You get to inspect fellow students hands and the hands of volunteers that come throughout the weekend close up and personal. You get immediate verification of the subtle differences from hand prints and live hands. You get to practice a live reading with all of the equipment. And so much more…You can’t beat learning in a relaxing retreat like setting while joining others to experience first hand the power and magic of your hands. Our distance based advanced courses are great. If you are first timer, the live experience is the way to go. My opinion, of course!
- Can I read hands after the course? Yes! You will know how to decipher the fingerprints to give anyone the essence of their Soul Agenda. You’ll be able to give them solid information about their thumbs-how they get things done, heart lines-their special way of relating and the meaning of their fingers-their external behaviors, strengths and needs. This is powerful stuff. Enough to change the course of someone’s life!
- Can I charge money? Maybe. It depends. If you are confident and feel secure in your new knowledge, then absolutely. It is more likely if you are already a healing practitioner as you have the developed the skills to work one on one with people. During the course, I give guidance about the business of hands as we progress.
- I want this for personal growth … Will I feel like an outsider if my classmates are all body, mind and spirit practitioners who want these tools for professional use? Absolutely not. The class mix includes some who are there purely for personal growth and some for both personal and professional reasons.
- Bonus 1: An extra tutoring session – you already have one 1 hr session as part of your tuition to focus on building your skills
- Bonus 2: A Tele-Class on the Key Ingredients to Success as a Hand Analyst
- Bonus 3: Participate in Group Tutoring with Ronelle Coburn’s Winter Intensive Students
- A few logistics:
- Accommodations: If you are from out of town, there are convenient,affordable motels, hotels and airbnb.com rooms/apts
- Travel details: Fly or drive into Burlington. We’re downtown – 10 minutes from the airport.
Got more questions for me? Ready to apply? The deadline is February 16th for the early bird value. Contact: Janet@HandTales.com, 802-279-8554 today to schedule an interview and to receive an application. Act soon! The Class is limited to 10 students.
May you thrive doing what you came here to do.