Learn to Breathe Like Buddha
My interview with Todd Zimmerman will change your life! Yup, you heard it right.
First, here’s a fun test for you:
What kind of breather are you?
- I think I am mostly a shallow breather
- I find myself holding my breathe during the day
- I breathe like Buddha a lot of the time
Can you answer these questions?
- Percentage of body toxins released through the lungs when deep breathing ________
- Where are the majority of the capillaries in your stomach? Upper 1/3, middle, lower 1/3?
- Between eating, drinking and breathing – which can you live without for hours and even days?
I am thrilled to bring you the wisdom of Todd Zimmerman. He is certified as a Breathwork practitioner, as a Hand Analyst and as a Coach. What a combo – powerful and transformational.
I’ve been using breathing techniques with my clients for years to help with focus, clarity, increased productivity and general well-being. Todd takes this breathing stuff to a much deeper level. I want to invite you to listen to my interview with him. Make sure you listen to the last 10 minutes for techniques and how to contact him to really Learn to Breathe Like Buddha!
By the end, you may just feel better because you are getting closer to Buddha Breath. NOTICE your BREATHING right now. Before starting the audio, stand up and take a deep, steady breath. Start with filling your belly first and then your lungs. Exhale slowly through your mouth. Are you ready? Let Todd inspire you to Breathe, Be and Thrive.
Todd lives in the Santa Cruz, CA area. If you are in that area, here are some upcoming opportunities. If you don’t live near by and want to gather a group to travel for a retreat or simply talk to him about improving your health through breathwork, here’s how: Todd • 650-387-2051 • firstname.lastname@example.org. Todd has breathed up some special offers for my HandTales tribe exclusively. So don’t delay; get in touch.